Designed and made
by passionate dog lovers
Pass it On
The history of JAG Canine Gear...
As a dog lover, my family had adopted some 10 adult and elderly German Shepherds over the course of 20+ years. With their double thick fur coat, we only had visibility vests for them during hunting season.
With the adoption of Jag in Winter 2019, I discovered that I had a complicated dog and clothing was now a necessity, not just a fashion statement. Multipurpose clothing was born!
The JAG original jacket is truly a multifunctional piece.
1. Rain resistant outershell. Full coverage, but contoured for active dogs that need the freedom of movement.
2. Reflective webbing throughout, for better visibility by both cars and owners with flashlights.
3. Reversible Safety Orange fleece lining! Perfect for walks in the woods when you are unsure of hunters and you'd just like the additional visibility.
4. 1 Buckle adjustable chest strap. This makes it easy to get on and off and quickly reversible. Maintains the reflective quality on either side. No more trying to work zipper closures with a wiggling muddy occupant!!
5. WASHABLE absolutely, completely, utterly washable! For all the walks, trips and dips into muddy puddles...it is absolutely machine washable.
We are a small Women owned family business in the mountains of Vermont. We would love to hear your feedback on our products and see pictures of your beasties using them!
Owner/Operator/Mom to humans & fur bearers
For every pet you have loved and lost, remember to open your heart to another that is lost and hasn't felt loved.